950 Crore 9th of Fodder Scam Will Go Back to Laloo, Third Time Visit of Hotavar Prison
New Delhi/ Team Digital. taking a fodder scam in the hyped scandal of Indian politics, Laloo Yadav has received a sturdy blow from the Supreme Court. The court has approved the decision of the Jharkhand High Court to prosecute the criminal conspiracy again against Laloo Yadav, turn.
Laloo Prasad’s mobile and telephone are being tapped! Charges on the opposition
Indeed, the fodder unfolding of the scam came in unfold in 1996 years. The case is linked to a scam of Rs crores from the Bihar animal husbandry department. At that time, Laloo Yadav was cm of state. In the case of 90, the Chaibasa of Bihar has been linked to fraud of Rs 37.7 crore from government coffers with bogus bills.
Supreme Court denies SC, debunking charges in fodder scam with a big blow to Laloo Yadav
The fodder scam is alleged to be a drone worth Rs 950 crore. The ‘ fodder scam ‘ case includes a total of 56 accused names, including politicians, officers, and fodder suppliers. Let you know that the 7 accused involved in this scam have been killed while 2 have become government witnesses and 1 confessed their sins and one accused has been acquitted of the court.
These are the case, read-when-what happened?
- January, 1996: Deputy Commissioner the friend of his husbandry department, and confiscated documents that showed that the name of fodder supplies had been rigged by the existent companies, after which the fodder scam unfolded.
- March 11, 1996: The Patna High Court ordered the Central Bureau of Investigation (CBI) to investigate the scam, the Supreme Court has sealed the order.
- March 27, 1996: The CBI entered fir in the Chaibasa Treasury case.
- June 23, 1997: The CBI filed the charge letter and made the accusation to Laloo Prasad Yadav.
- July 30, 1997: Chief of the Rashtriya Janata Dal (RJD) Laloo Prasad surrendered in the CBI court. The court sent them into judicial custody.
- April 5, 2000: The special CBI decided the charges in court.
- October 5, 2001: The Supreme Court has moved the case there after becoming the new state Jharkhand.
- February 2002: The special CBI court of Ranchi began hearing.
- August 13, 2013: The Supreme Court dismissed Laloo Prasad’s demand for relocation of the lower court judge by hearing the matter.
- September 17, 2013: The special CBI court secured his decision.
- On September 30, 2013: Two former chief ministers of Bihar-Lalu Prasad and Jagannath Mishra and 45 others were indicted by CBI judge Sojourn Kumar Singh.
- October 3, 2013: The CBI court sentenced Laloo Yadav to five years imprisonment, as well as a fine of Rs 25 lakh. Laloo Yadav was closed in Birsa shaven prison in Ranchi.